Calculate the sheep all night? Because of sleep disorders, diseases and stress, millions of people have difficulty getting a stable 8 hours. You think you tried to go to sleep. But did you try the tea?
The ritual of sipping warm liquids before going to bed was a little quiet. Fortunately, there are many teas that can help you to quickly penetrate your dreams. The tea below contains the right ingredients that can help you sleep better. So, bounce back, relax and have a beer.
- Herb tea: Antioxidant Valerian is a strong natural sedative that increases the quality of sleep. This reduces the time it takes to fall asleep. It also helps with pain, insomnia and nervousness. Drink a glass of beer from this flowering plant about an hour before going to bed. You may need to drink a few nights in a row before you can use it. Be careful not to overdo it, because too much tea (no more than two weeks at a time) can be addictive. It can interfere with certain medications or supplement sleep or cholesterol. Consult your health care provider before drinking herbal tea.
- Chamomile tea: Since ancient times, this traditional herb has been used to combat insomnia, anxiety, stress and other health problems. Classic sleep aids contribute to drowsiness, helping to soothe difficult stomachs. Researchers say that this sweet and floral tea adds a chemical that relaxes nerves and muscles and provides a mild sedative effect. Always leave the leaves dry for at least 10 minutes before use.
- Catnip Tea: Catnip is not just your furry friend! It was used to make tea for hundreds of years. It is part of the Mint family, and its use in cooking is similar to other mints. Tea contains organic compounds that help insomnia and promote relaxation and drowsiness. You can find cat’s tea in grocery stores, specialized tea shops and health food stores.
- Sleepytime tea: Herbal decaffeinated tea can help you sleep, because it can relax and soothe you. A lot of time on the sheet, that is, the time of sleep, tea is made from the same compound that is used in supplements to stimulate sleep. Magic tea ingredients surely knock you off your feet in a matter of minutes.
- Green tea without coffee: Although all teas are healthy, green tea is one of the healthiest and oldest teas in the world. Caffeine-free varieties contain theanine to reduce stress and improve sleep.
- Hops tea: Perhaps you’ve heard about the brewing process, it helps create a bitter taste of drinks. But hops – women’s flowers from a hop plant – not just beer. They have a long history of phytotherapy and were treated with a series of diseases. Brewing tea can help relieve stress, calm nerves and relax your body. This makes it an ideal drink before bed.